Ceramic crockery is usually obtained by calcining inorganic materials such as clay at high temperatures. A layer of transparent material with high purity, called “glaze”, will be formed on the surface of ceramic tableware. In order to pursue beauty, a part of pigment fusion is also required.
TYZ Ceramics has launched a series of new Ceramics Kitchenware products, with new product styles, many varieties, beautiful decorations, and small accessories. Different styles of porcelain products, serving different food meals.
The main raw materials of ceramic tableware are silicate minerals from nature, such as clay, feldspar, quartz, etc. The firing and application of ceramic tableware have a long history in my country. Its shapes are diverse, colorful, cool, and smooth to the touch, easy to wash, and deeply loved by people.
Ceramic Crockery Set Styles
Ceramic Dinnerware Sets styles include Modern Ceramic Dinnerware and Vintage Ceramic Dinnerware.
High-quality ceramic crockery not only looks good, but also reflects the aesthetic connotation and taste, and can better reflect the owner’s home quality and cultivation.
According to the different techniques, the current Handmade Ceramic Plates painted ceramics are divided into three types: on-glaze, in-glaze and under-glaze.
How to Choose Ceramic Tableware for Kitchen?
- Using ceramic crockery for holding food, pay attention to the decoration of the surfaces that come into contact with the food.
- Using ceramic serving plates for acidic food, ceramic products should be less decorative patterns on the surface.
- Pay attention to the bright colors of the pattern. If it does not light up, it may be that the temperature does not meet the requirements when roasting the flowers. The solubility of lead and cadmium in such ceramic tableware products is often high.
- Pay special attention to ceramic plates and bowls patterns, if they can be wiped off by hand, the products have high solubility of lead and cadmium.
- For unstable ceramic dishes, soak them in vinegar for a few hours. If the color change is found to be obvious, it should be discarded.
- When buying the best ceramic dinnerware products for microwave ovens, avoid ceramic crokery products with metal decorations, such as gold edging, silver edging, or products with gold paper, wire, and wire inlaid patterns.